vendredi 3 septembre 2010

20th of August: Gonzán - Vilalba; queue at the Albergue



A small video with a typical pilgrim scene in August: the queue to get into the Albergue, at its opening time. If you arrive hours before the opening, you simply put your backpack in the backpack queue, and go have a drink at the nearest bar ;).
The discussion you can hear behind is a French "back pilgrim" giving some cheese to Paola. What I call a "back pilgrim" (probably not the correct phrase) is a guy that went to Santiago, and that then keeps on walking, going backwards on one of the paths (generally a different one than the one he took to arrive to Santiago, so that it doesn't get too boring).

Also, I suspect it's in that Albergue that I managed to lose my nice merino T-shirt (that I'm wearing on the video). I hope some other pilgrim found it and had a good use of it.

There was a quite nice restaurant next to the Albergue where I ate both lunch and dinner; didn't see much more of the town, since we spent a good part of it in the waiting room of the hospital, since the girls (Nerea and Paola) were sick (or toothsick) and had to see a doctor. That's how I realise the places where you most easily meet other pilgrims are:
  • the albergue
  • the decent bar/restaurant nearest to the albergue
  • the waiting room in the hospital

Bonus track: some more wildlife

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire